What’s on at NIODA
Would you like to gain insights into organisation dynamics?
The Master of Leadership and Management (Organisation Dynamics) is taught weekly in Melbourne and in modular blocks in Sydney [COURSE DETAILS]
Advanced Network Coaching
with Dr Simon Western from the UK
The Alumni of Organisation Dynamics (AODA) are having their inaugural event in October 2018
The enrolment deadline for the 2019 intake is February 1st
Delve more deeply
Master of Leadership and Management in Organisation Dynamics
There are more humane ways of being a manager / leader AND they happen to be more effective. Gaining insight into the emotional life of an organisation is the most powerful data you have if you seek to be an effective leader.
- analyse, understand and manage group dynamics in organisations
- identify blockers to change due to structure, culture and/or technology
- work with the emotional labour of leading complex systems in fast-changing environments
- discover what is ‘below the surface’ in work situations
- part-time weekly classes OR two, three or five day modules
Advanced Coach Training
The Advanced Coach Training is a coach-training program which certifies experienced coaches to be proficient in using the Analytic-Network Coaching System™ with Dr Simon Western from the UK.