The Executive Management Committee is a standing committee of the NIODA Board of Governance.
The tasks of the EMC are to:
- Manage the implementation and improvement of NIODA’s administration policies and processes
- Oversee the day-to-day management, coordination and review of NIODA, its ICT & physical environments and its staff
- Keep and maintain accurate records of all organisational operations
- Develop and review polices and schedule of delegations as directed by the Board of Governance
- Support the CEO in the preparation and review of the Business Plan and Budget for the Board’s consideration, including capital planning
- Review requests and recommendations from the Education Committee regarding amendments to approved budget.
- Manage promotion and communication strategies.
The EMC Membership consists of:
The Chief Executive Officer
The Administrator/ Bookkeeper
The Business Manager
The Director of Academic Programs
The Director of Research and Scholarship
The Director of NIODA Consulting
The EMC meets monthly and report on its activities to the Board of Governance at its quarterly meetings.
There is a quorum of three members that must include the CEO and at least one Director.
Standing agenda items include:
- Risk Management
- ICT & Physical Environment
- Business Unit Reports
- Communications and marketing